Logs up-to May 18
- Started writing proposal for BeagleBoard Blynk app support, but did not proceed as the chances of it getting accepted seemed feeble.
- Started writing proposal on Robot control library support for BBAI. (However there wasn't a clear cut solution or workflow that I could offer, which is why it probably got rejected.)
- Made some minor contributions to the librobotcontrol git repo.
- Got in touch with giuliomoro, started looking up projects listed under audio applications. Selected Bela support for BBAI.
- Wrote proposal here: bela_for_bbai
- Started this thread on forum: here
- got acquainted with BeagleBoard.org and Bela.io and what products and services they both offer.
- My proposal for Bela support for bbai gets accepted for GSoC 2021.